Truro, N.S. (Sept. 4, 2019) – The Maritime Junior Hockey League (MHL) is pleased to confirm that Eastlink Community TV will broadcast eight MHL games during the 2019-20 regular season.
“We are proud of our continued association with Eastlink Community TV,” says MHL President Steve Dykeman. “Their entire team is invested in bringing quality programming to their viewers and we feel that the MHL brand fits nicely with their commitment to local sports. During the 2018-19 season, not only did they broadcast regular season games they also broadcast a number of games during the Canadian Tire Cup playoffs in addition to the entire Fred Page Cup. This is an important partnership as we continue to build the MHL brand in the Maritimes and across Canada.”
- Saturday, September 14 @ 7pm: Summerside at Amherst
- Thursday, September 26 @ 7pm: Truro at Pictou County
- Thursday, October 10 @ 7pm: South Shore at Summerside
- Saturday, November 30 @ 7pm: South Shore at Truro
- Saturday, January 11 @ 7pm: Valley at Truro
- Saturday, January 18 @ 7pm: Fredericton at Summerside
- Saturday, February 15 @ 7pm: Valley at South Shore
- Saturday, March 7 @ 7:30pm: Pictou County at Yarmouth (MC Media)
This is the eighth season local Junior A action has been carried on Eastlink. Join Kevin Northup, Paul MacDonald, Kenzie Lalonde, and Mavs Gillis as they bring all the action to Eastlink subscribers on Channel 610 in HD and Channel 10 in SD.
Director of Communications
Maritime Hockey League